For kids 3-5
For kids 6-10
For kids 11+
- Right answers sound like this: RIGHT
- Wrong answers sound like this: WRONG
Click on the alpaca below that's different from the others:
Do you need a hint?
Use your mouse pointer to trace the path from Start to Finish, or click on the maze
to see a large version you can print.
Read each question and select the correct answer. All questions are based on
information on this website.
- What does an alpaca eat?
A. old shoes
B. new shoes
C. grass and hay
- What are the two breeds of alpacas?
A. imported and domestic
B. huacaya and suri
C. male and female
- How old do alpacas get?
A. 15 to 25 years old
B. 72 years old for males, 78 years old for females
C. 12 in dog years
- An alpaca's mother and father are called what?
A. mom and dad
B. doe and buck
C. dam and sire
- The natural habitat of the alpaca is where?
A. Central America
B. South America
Litchfield, Ohio, USA
© 2000, Magical Farms, Inc. All rights reserved.